About Greenville, NC
An ideal town for families, Greenville is located in the heart of North Carolina’s coastal plain. Learn More >
Our hospital receives recognition and awards. But it’s the Vidant Medical Center Family that deserves the real honor.
Our people make the difference. In fact, they put Vidant Medical Center in an elite class. At Vidant Medical Center, we know what it takes to lead, and we know what it means to be recognized for leadership. Here are just a few examples of national recognition that Vidant Medical Center and the Vidant Health family have earned.
- Once again, Working Mother magazine named Vidant Medical Center one of the country’s top 100 companies for working mothers. Vidant Medical Center was one of only eight healthcare organizations and the only hospital in North Carolina to receive the honor.
- We’ve been named to the nation’s Most Wired hospitals list, as leaders in Information Technology.
- Seven of our registered nurses were named among the best in the state by the Great 100 Foundation.
- The Regional Rehabilitation Center has received three-year accreditation from the Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission, or CARF, for ten inpatient and outpatient programs for adults and children.
- The American Assembly for Men in Nursing recognized Vidant Medical Center with the Best Workplace for Men in Nursing Award.
Choose from various shifts and some positions may earn a sign on bonus.
"I’ve always loved babies and from a child I wanted to work in newborn nursery. A career in nursing helped me make it happen."
“I had a strong interest in E.V. and in disease management. Eventually I’d like to be in the Great 100 or be on the list of Institute of Nursing Excellence."
Tell Me More
If you’d like to keep updated on the latest happenings at Vidant Medical Center and get our hottest job opportunities, go to our jobs site now and sign up under the “STAY IN TOUCH” heading.
Sign Up Now